Competition of the best online programs in the field of citizenship education
Eastern European Network for Citizenship education invite you to partake in the competition of online practices held within the Week of citizenship education.
Representatives of civil organizations (NGOs, associations, foundations, non-profit institutions), state and academic organizations, institutions of formal and non-formal education from all countries of the Eastern Partnership and Russia are invited to participate in the competition.
The situation connected with the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, when millions of people lost access to traditional forms of education, proved the necessity for the available and high-quality online resources necessary for organizing formal education as a part of the school and other educational institutions curricula, as well as the sphere of non-formal education.
Furthermore, well-designed online products and services (events / programs / courses, etc.) can expand the access of various focus groups to education, reduce the cost of implementing curricula, improve the effectiveness of the curricula (especially in combination with conventional forms of training)
The main objectives of the competition:
- Increasing sustainability and improving the quality of projects and programs in the field of Citizenship Education through the introduction of distance learning tools into practice;
- Рopularization and public recognition of best practices and providers of Citizenship Education in the Eastern Partnership region and Russia.
- Give practical tools for working online.
Winners of the competition will be determined in two categories:
- implemented projects in the field of Citizenship Education (descriptions of measures taken and results achieved are accepted for the competition);
- planned activities in the field of Citizenship Education (descriptions of concepts of planned events are accepted for the competition).
What can be presented for the competition?
Idea descriptions that reflect the exclusivity of the methodological development are accepted for the competition
- online courses (to be implemented on the eence online platform)
- projects (programs, platforms, websites, etc.) (implemented and planned).
The practice applied for must be implemented in the EaP area or Russia, contribute to the ideas of Citizenship Education, democracy and human rights, and have concrete measurable results.
The best practices submitted for the competition will be awarded by the organizers during the Citizenship Education Week. Information on the practices submitted for the competition will be published on the EENCE online platforms.
The nominees and winners will receive a valuable prizes, certificates from the organisers of the competition for consulting, methodological and/or other assistance in the implementation of practices, programmes that can be implemented jointly with EENCE.
The winners of the nomination for the best planned online practices will also be given the opportunity to implement their own online course or project with the financial and expert support of EENCE.
We guarantee compliance with all copyrights.
Deadlines and additional information
You can apply for the competition until September 10, 2021 filling out the Online Form.
Additional information related to participation in the contest and its conditions can be obtained by sending your questions (in Russian or English): email@example.com
The organisation and conduct of the competition is provided by Eastern European Network for Citizenship Education (EENCE) with the support of Federal agency for Citizenship Education (Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung) and the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Apply also for other contests within the Civic Education Week – 2021!